Sunday, March 30, 2014

Home

Happen to listen to some songs randomly.

Him: Well, there's something I never told you about that night.
Her: What didn't you tell me?
Him: While you were sitting in the backseat smocking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you til just now.

Ahh home. Let me go home.
Home is wherever I'm with you.
Ahh home. Let me go ho-oh-ome.
Home is where I'm alone with you.

I seriously swear that I only listened to this on the first place because of the whistling in its beginning, which I terribly admire. But then the lyric itself kinda hit me for it's cuteness or whatever it is. Sometimes I miss home sometimes I feel like not having any home.

Kidding. Just found this song catchy while watching Stuck in Love but the whistling part was true.

2.22 am, and I was just becoming aware of this insomnia headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment