Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sometimes you've got to bleed to know, that you're alive and have a soul

That was the lyric to Tear in My Heart by twenty one pilots. But tonight, it wasn't just some mere lyric from a very catchy song. I've been singing and listening to this song to have myself reminded, that it's okay.

OKAY?

OKAY.

Hahaha nah, that was a lame side-joke from The Fault in Our Stars.

As you have known from my previous post, today, May 9th 2015, is the deciding day of SNMPTN announcement.

That red box.. Haha.
No matter how many times I refreshed that page, it just wouldn't show me a green box.
But quit the lamenting, shouldn't I?

Maybe it's the best way for me, though it surely is not the most insecure one.. Uff I hate being all insecure. I really need to get over this and start a new life habit. I seriously am going to be more serious than this.

For those out there, who also didn't get your green card today, please be calm with me. Together we're going to nail that written test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time,
But that’s ok, I’ll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine,
I’m driving here I sit, cursing my government,
For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement.

Sometimes you’ve got to bleed to know,
That you're alive and have a soul,
But it takes someone to come around to show you how.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :') ayo mif samasama kita taklukan SBMPTN.

      GAHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!

      Delete