Friday, June 26, 2015

I am releasing a wordpress site!

I'm a fan of neat designs. Nevertheless, blogger often disappoints me for its lame mobile view. I once felt in love with blogger's mobile view, but not anymore..


I've been noticing that actually wordpress and tumblr offers better mobile looks. In the past few days, I have also been in difficult times while choosing new theme for my blog. They're all for one purpose and only one purpose: better mobile looks. However, I finally came to a conclusion that those custom templates failed miserably in fulfilling my needs.


I thought about moving my blog to wordpress.com, but after hours of trying with no luck. I gave up :)) So I decided to move all of my post to wordpress without closing my blogger and blog on two blogs simultaneously. You can check my new wordpress blog here! And believe me when I say it has fresher look both on dekstop and mobile site.


Ain't those beautiful?!

I'm so pleased with the mobile looks! YES!

So from now on, I'll try to blog on both websites. I realized that even blogger, in many aspects, has many things that can't be replaced. After all, my blogger blog has received quite a number of views, how can I shut it down? :')

No comments:

Post a Comment